Every industry is similar in what they need to succeed. Consistent growth. Higher productivity. Business processes that eliminate waste, prioritize efficiency and create and enact a long-term strategic vision. These are common goals in every business throughout every industry, but not every industry is the same. In order to succeed, you need to take the necessary tools and make them fit your unique needs. At Incito, our broad base of experience allows us to create a path unique to your business, using tried-and-true methods for establishing successful practices.
We live in a world where the concept of time has been transformed by technology, and will continue to be altered every year. A world of instant global communications means that businesses have to be able to adapt, adjust, and configure in real time. A slow process means falling behind, and always being lapped by the latest developments. Our Lean Six Sigma method, including value stream mapping, 5S visual control, 5S for the office, 3P lean product development, and many more training techniques and methodologies can match this time transformation, allowing you to stay ahead of the curve by implementing process-altering techniques for a sustained transformation. Utilizing customized holistic solutions, we devise a comprehensive blueprint to vastly improve operational and organizational performance by working on areas like organizational culture, leadership skills, strategic vision, and team leadership.
We are committed to working with many different industries, including:
- Automotive: It’s a time of great change in the automotive industry, as automated technology radically transforms the driving experience, requiring automakers to become tech companies and move at the speed of Silicon Valley. This means changing old methods of doing things to be able not just to adapt to, but to create the technology that will lead to a car integrated with the mobile lifestyle. At Incito, we help your business thrive in this changing world.
- Aerospace: The commercial executive jet has been transforming travel, and the industry has to adjust to quicker, lighter, more personal models: even private spacecraft over the next generations. Lean Six can help companies that provide commercial or defense aircraft the tools they need to adjust to pilotless planes and more tech-enabled aircraft.
- Construction: Weather, labor delays, supply shortages, political and zoning difficulties: there are many obstacles to building, but luckily, there is also a path to growing. Incito can help you create a model that can leap over any barriers.
- Consumer Goods and Retail: From high-tech to low and from specialty to mass-produced, the consumer goods and retail market is extremely competitive and requires mastery of supply chains, customer knowledge, manufacturing, regulations, and innumerable other details. Retail requires an efficient means of distribution, customer analysis, product evaluation, and quality control for dozens or even hundreds of stores across the globe. Incito helps streamline your processes so large, complex decisions don’t result in organizational paralysis.
- Healthcare: New coding, new regulations, new laws, new technology, and the constant turmoil of politics means that the vital industry of healthcare needs organizations with strong training, stability, and a mission-oriented goal-focused process. Healthcare includes pharmaceutical, device manufacturing, and biotech, some of the fastest-growing fields in the world. They’re moving at the speed of technology and changing lives across the globe. As their importance grows, so will the need for a lean, fast, and efficient business model that reduces waste and maximizes productivity. Incito can deliver that for any healthcare business, from insurance company to hospital to private practice.
- Manufacturing: Any manufacturing concern has an enormously complex process of intake, creation, and shipping. Every moving part is where something can go wrong. The Incito consulting program makes sure you have a plan and a vision to thrive in a highly competitive market. Supply chains need to be fast and flexible to avoid delays or backups, and the importance of logistics companies to global manufacturing can’t be overstated. Logistics keep the global economy moving on time. Incito gives manufacturers and supply chain businesses the organizational culture change and leadership skills they need to transform the way they operate.
- Service and Administration: By some estimates, the service sector makes up 80% of the U.S. economy. Incito can streamline these processes and help you develop a business strategy so you can continue to provide great jobs and excellent service.
- Supply Chain: Supply chains need to be fast and flexible, and they need to be on-time without being too far ahead. In short, they have to be perfect to avoid delays or backups that can damage a business and a reputation. A lean business process helps any supply chain achieve that balance, ensuring quality control at every step of the process.
- Food Manufacturing: The most vital of all manufacturing sectors, this process requires high-quality ingredients and material at every stage, rigorous regulatory compliance, and logistical expertise to make sure that all steps are followed across what can be a global supply chain. Having a smart and lean organizational culture helps your company avoid mistakes, ensure health and safety, and maximize efficiency at all stages of acquisition, distribution, and sales.
- Private Equity: The field of private equity is becoming increasingly important to our economy, keeping it dynamic and vital. As it assumes a greater role, PE firms are also taking more control over companies post-merger or acquisition. A successful transition requires both long-term planning and day-to-day operational flexibility to ensure stability and growth. Incito provides the support you need to integrate new employees, cultures, and businesses into your structure, driving transformations and returns from the analysis stage through the acquisition, and shortening the overall time to transition.
- Public Sector and Non-Profit: The public sector has to be ever more responsive to the needs of its constituency, and has to be able to adapt a rigid bureaucracy to 21st-century communications, or else be considered irrelevant. Along with nonprofits, the public sector serves citizens, and in a rapidly-changing economy, these industries must constantly adjust in order to fulfill their core missions or be bogged down by paperwork and slow decision-making.
It’s a changing world, and as competition becomes global, the need to sharpen all practices into their most efficient form becomes paramount. At Incito, we are committed to working with our clients to ensure that the continuous development of your team and partners yield results that no single event, program, or project can ever achieve. We achieve this through the development of a Lean, learning organization that goes beyond just procedural change to behavioral and philosophical change. Connect with us today to learn more about what we can do for your unique industry, and begin the process of transformation.